Thursday 23 August 2012

getting ready

I'm getting ready for the UCCF Forum in September. I've just sorted out my tent etc, and now I just need to gather all the last minute bits and pieces together next week. Me and Marie will be at the quinter Conference Centre from 3rd to 7th September, I am really praying for the opportunities that this Forum could offer. its a great chance to engage with youth workers and encourage them to  include everyone in their groups and to get involved with Through The Roof. 

I have a joint speaking booking with Alan coming up in October at the Maidstone DCF group. 

I have already begun to take bookings for next year, took my first which is 15 april speaking to a lunch club! 

the Roofspeakers group continues to grow and I pray that recent posts and comments have been helpful to everyone concerned. 

if you have a group you would like me to speak to please contact me at philippa@throughtheroof.org :-)

the Sunday Worship on radio 4 this week was on the paralympics. Alan said a prayer, and our chairman Mike Townsend gave the sermon. its very much worth a listen if you can catch it before it goes off iPlayer in 3 days time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment