Wednesday 8 August 2012

All Linked Up

My bible reflections article entitled "Church-a Blessing for All?" has been published and you can find it at 
I am praying that it will be widely read and helpful to people. 

I have had encouraging feed back on the last blog post in Roofspeakers, which was "neither this man nor his parents sinned" and can be found at www.speakingsuggestions.blogspot.co.uk
I pray that these post continue to bless the readers. 
I am in the office today for our team meeting, and also to meet the new International Missions manager, Nigel. while i'm here i'm going to collect the things i need for the Forum in September. I would value your prayers for that as it is not far away now! 

you may remember that Tim and I were interviewed for Leaders TV, which is produced by Urban Saints. here is a link to the interview if you would like to hear us talk about being inclusive. http://www.throughtheroof.org/philippa-and-tim-on-leaders-tv


No comments:

Post a Comment