Monday 25 April 2011

progress update

This is just a quick update, just to let you know I’m still working! J There has not been any more dates booked for me to speak anywhere since I last wrote, but preparations continue to be made for the European disability conference in Budapest. We have all been receiving some daily devotionals to lead up to the conference, and they are all on hope. They are very thought provoking! I have been asked by Torch Trust to go to their studios and record and short interview about the conference when I return, and to record audio clips while I am out there for their Insight program on Premier radio! Exciting stuff.
Also, plans are being made for the next integr8 trip to Guatemala in July this year. I will be going along with a team. I will be writing a blog about my fundraising for that, and prepairing for the trip, since it is a separate work for The Lord. If you would like to read this blog, it can be found at:

please do contact me if you would like to know more about having a talk in your church/school/group, or if you have any questions! Philippa@throughtheroof.org

No comments:

Post a Comment