Thursday 19 January 2012

getting ready

The first part of this year had been filled with arranging various speaking bookings in the next few months. I went to my old school to give a talk on my mission trips to Guatemala last week, and although it was very strange and slightly daunting to go back to my own school, the children listened very well and were asking lots of intelligent questions. they were very interested in the DVD i showed them, and in the things I had bought home from Guatemala. see more about it at www.to-guatemala.blogspot.com
I hope and pray that more contacts will come out of that meeting at Dunton school, and am waiting to see what the Lord will bring from it. I know that they want to stay in touch and to fundraise for TTR if they can. 

I have a quiet month this month, but February kicks off with me doing the thought for the day on Bigglesfm-my local radio station. then from 3-5 Feb TTR is at stand 32 at the Hand in Hand children's ministry conference in eastborne. i'm going to be there through out the weekend , and Alan  the Integr8 project manager will be there all weekend and will be hosting a parachute workshop on the Saturday. hope to see some of you there! 

on 13 and 18th i have speaking bookings, both quite near my brother. one is at the DCF group in Southampton, and the other is in New Milton at the Torch Trust fellowship group.  so a busy month of traveling ahead, but what a privilege to know that God is blessing his work so richly. 

please do contact me if you have a group for me to speak to, or any questions. philippa@throughtheroof.org
Facebook: Philippa Woodcraft TTR
Twitter: philippattr
and on Hisbook as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment